Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-30 Origin:Site
Bubble cover packaging machine maintenance introduction
One. Daily maintenance
1. Check whether the power supply and electrical control switch, twist and other parts are safe and reliable. Check the working conditions of each part and whether there are abnormal phenomena and sounds.
2. The equipment should be kept intact, and the lines and pipes should be intact;
3. Ensure that all parts of the equipment operate flexibly;
4. Lubricating oil should be added in time according to normal operation requirements;
5. Check regularly whether the safety protection device is complete and reliable to ensure the safe operation of equipment;
6. Clean the machine after work every day to ensure that the machine is clean.
Two. Monthly maintenance
1. Check whether Shenyuan and Shenqi control switches and twisters are safe and reliable, and whether there are abnormal phenomena and sounds at each part of the work.
2. Complete lines and pipelines, without defect of parts and components,
3. Equipment inside and outside clean, no dust, no falling products,
4. Add oil and change oil on time according to the lubrication requirements of each part of the equipment, and the oil quality meets the requirements.
5. Check whether the blades of crosscutting and slitting mechanisms are worn and replace them if necessary.
Three. Annual maintenance
1.Check whether the electrical connectors in the electrical cabinet are loose.
2. Power on, test whether the power supply voltage of the equipment meets the requirements,
3. Observe whether the temperature controller on the operation panel works normally.
4. Equipment inside and outside clean, no dust, no falling products,
5. Replace the vacuum pump oil,
6. Add grease to the guide pillar of the lifting mechanism of blister, thermal bonding and knife plate, and replace the bearing if necessary.
7. Check whether the blades of crosscutting and slitting institutions are worn, and replace them if necessary.
8. Power test to check whether each operating mechanism works normally.
9. After maintenance, each control handle should be placed in a non-working position, electrical control switch, twist and so on to return to the "0" position, cut off the power.
10. Fill in the equipment annual maintenance plan form.