Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-10 Origin:Site
Hot pressure sealing of bubble cap machine
In the hot sealing process of the drum type aluminum foam cap packaging, the P, V, C belt and aluminum foil are completed by the meshing rolling of the parallel roller heat sealing roller and the anilac roller under the action of certain temperature and pressure. The contact between the heat sealing roller and the anilox roller is linear and the pressure required is relatively small.
In the process of hot pressing sealing of flat plate aluminum blister packaging, P, V, C strip and aluminum foil are hot pressing sealed by parallel flat plate and mesh plate in the same plane under certain temperature and pressure. The contact between the heat sealing plate and the mesh plate is planar contact, and the pressure required is relatively large.
Whether it is drum type or plate type hot sealing, when the heat sealing mesh is not clear, the depth of mesh is different, the P, V and C belt out of position during thermal sealing caused blisters and other problems need to be solved from the following aspects:
(1) Whether the aluminum foil is a qualified product, and whether the thermal bonding surface is coated with the required thermal sol;
(2) whether the temperature of the heating device is too high or too low;
(3) whether there is abnormal resistance in the operation of P, V and C belts or aluminum foil;
(4) Whether the heat sealing mold is qualified, whether the surface is smooth and smooth, and whether the bubble cap formed by P, V and C belt can be smoothly inserted into the holes of the heat sealing roller (plate);
(5) the anilox roller (plate) on the anilox is clear grain, consistent depth;
(6) Whether the cooling system of the heat sealing die works normally and effectively;
(7) whether the pressure required for heat sealing is normal;
(8) whether the heat sealing roller (plate) and anilox roller (plate) are parallel.