Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-08 Origin:Site
Material requirements for pharmaceutical blister packaging
Drug blister packaging is directly in contact with the drug, and some drugs need to be stored for a long time, the quality of drug packaging is directly related to the quality of the drug, involving the health and safety of the person. Therefore, the requirements for pharmaceutical packaging are as follows:
(1) Packaging materials should be non-corrosive, and have insect, moth-proof, microbial inhibition and other properties, in order to protect product safety.
(2) packaging materials should have good barrier performance. Packaging materials should be moisture, water vapor, gas, light, fragrance, odor, heat and so on with a certain barrier.
(3) packaging materials should be suitable for processing, convenient for the mechanization and automation of packaging operations, in order to adapt to large-scale industrial production should be suitable for printing, easy to print packaging marks.
(4) the packaging material should have a certain strength, toughness and elasticity, can effectively protect the product, to adapt to the pressure, impact. The influence of vibration isostatic and dynamic factors.
(5) Packaging materials should have good economic performance, convenient materials, low cost, the use of packaging materials and packaging containers should be easy to deal with, do not pollute the environment, so as not to cause public hazards.