What are the ways to reduce dust?
Method to reduce dust during manual feeding: add a round cover on the hopper, and cover it timely after manual feeding to prevent dust diffusion. Vacuum feeder is used to seal the hopper to reduce dust production in stamping process.
Method to reduce dust during upstroke operation: after the dust removal of the feeder, the dust inlet of single dust layer is reformed so that it can suck out the fine particles of the double dust chamber of the rotating work table of the pressure plate.
An inlet cover affixed to the opening of the outlet groove top or connected to the inlet hole to prevent dust diffusion at the outlet and during the outlet process.
Add a cover plate above the feeder. This method is not applicable to forced feeding. The feeding port of the hopper and the feeding port of the forced feeder are connected to seal the feeding port of the hopper to the inlet pipe of the forced feeder. The natural feeding grid feeding network is cover
The principle of the tablet press
Dose control. Different tablets require different dosages. For large dosage adjustment, different punching diameters are selected, such as 5mm, 8mm, 11mm and 12mm. After the mold size is determined, a very small dose can be adjusted by adjusting the depth of the hole, extending the hole to the hollow, changing the length of the middle hole on the back of the cover, and adjusting the charge amount. Therefore, there must be a mechanism in the press to adjust the original position of the pressure hole so that it is crushed under modulation to meet the requirements of the dosing. However, this arrangement system is critical because different powder samples are different.
The way substances move can also make a big difference in controlling doses, such as when drug particles are driven by confidence and fall into tuberculosis during the weak process. When stress enters an environment multiple times, more drugs are added, making the environment more compac
The powder of the tablet press
Common fillers include starch, sugar, cellulose and inorganic salts; Under pressure tablet diameter of 6 mm, it is usually difficult to exceed 100 mg. If the primary medication is under several milligrams or several tens of milligrams, without the added component, the thinner is not under tablet formation. Therefore, the pressure pill is under pressure.
Starch: Compared to corn starch, its environment is very stable, most drugs don't work, its price is low, its humidity is low, and its color is small. In real life, starch can be pressed very low, often mixed with other powder molding.
Powdered sugar is asparagus sucrose crystal powder without cold after drying, crushing white powder has the advantages of medicine can increase the hardness of coking coal have been trunk and the steps of the tablet surface gloss z handsome, defect is good water imbibition, long-term preservation, excessive hardness and disintegration, opium and dissolves cleanin
Features of tablet press machine
1. The outer cover is fully enclosed, the material is stainless steel, and the internal table top is made of stainless steel, which can maintain the surface gloss and prevent cross-contamination, and conform to GMP.
2. With the transparent protective cover, the idle condition of mechanical operation can be clearly seen. And can be fully opened for easy cleaning and maintenance.
3. The speed is stepless speed regulation, which can be adjusted arbitrarily.
4. Realize electromechanical integration, using touch keys and display screen (speed, output, fault) and other displays.
5. The transmission system is sealed in the oil tank under the main body of the machine. It is a safe separated and independent part, which will not pollute each other. It also makes the transmission shaft infiltrate the oil pool to obtain sufficient lubrication and reduce noise and wear.
6. The mechanical dust collection device can absorb the flying dust in the pressing chamber