Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-09 Origin:Site
The stamping process of a tablet press
During plate stamping, the handle and stamping form are subjected to great pressure and are made of ordinary bearing steel (e.g. Crl5), which is heat-treated to improve its hardness.
There are many types of punch, and the shape of the punch is determined by the shape of the pill. According to the structure form of the tablet press, it can be divided into circles and sections (including polygons and curves). The section shape of the handle is flat, beveled, shallow, deep, synthetic, etc. The flat and beveled fist is used for flattening the cylindrical tablet, the slightly concave is used for clamping the double convex tablet, the deep concave is mainly used for clamping the coating tablet, and the synthetic is mainly used for clamping the profiled tablet. Promote drug identification and management. Marks, such as drug name, dose and horizontal lines, may also be recorded on the end face of the press. For different doses of tablets, the appropriate size of the mold should be selected.
The working process of the tablet press can be divided into the following stages:
(1) Drill the bottom of the handle (working position upward) from the bottom of the center hole to the center hole and seal the bottom of the center hole;
(2) Fill the mold hole with the feeding instrument;
(3) Press the medical powder into tablets from the upper part of the handle (working position downward) from the top of the mold hole to the mold hole with a certain distance downward;
(4) Pressure up and up from the hole, pressure up and up from the tablet, pressure up and up from the die hole to complete a stamping process.
(5) Prepare the next filler downward.