Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-21 Origin:Site
What do you know about the small problems with the capsule filler?
Questions about semi-automatic capsule filling machine:
What if there were individual capsule shells with openings facing down?
A: You can put the capsule under the lid and gently press the lid to cover it.
What if you accidentally pour a lot of powder?
A: Excess powder can be scraped off with a random powder board.
3. The capsule cannot be taken out after being encased. What should I do?
A: Gently press down with your hand.
1. The device is a vibration motor, and the screw fixation of each component should be checked frequently. If it is loose, it should be tightened in time to avoid damage.
2. Plexiglass components (work table, cover plate) should avoid direct sunlight in high temperature, and heavy objects should not be piled up. Cover plate should be placed vertically or flat to avoid deformation and damage.
3. The electrical housing and fuselage shall be connected to the ground to ensure safety, and the power shall be cut off after work.
4. After the end of each day's work, the machine and mold holes should be cleaned of drug residue, keep the machine clean and hygienic, avoid washing the main machine with water. If you need to clean the mold, loosen the fixing screw to remove and clean it before installing it.