Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-16 Origin:Site
Maintenance and cleaning of semi-automatic capsule filling machine
1. When the machine is in normal operation for a long time, the parts directly in contact with the powder should be cleaned regularly or according to the operation situation. When the drug type is changed or the downtime is long (generally more than three months), it must be thoroughly cleaned and detoxified. To work properly;
2. The transmission mechanism at the lower part of the machine frame panel should deal with oil pollution every 500 hours of operation, check the wear and tear, and confirm that there is no abnormal situation before adding lubricant to continue operation;
3. The filter of the vacuum system should be cleaned every 200 hours of operation; after 1500 hours of operation, the #100 vacuum pump oil must be replaced.
4. Lubrication of the machine
(1) The joint bearings on the connecting rods on the lower part of the machine are filled with lubricating oil every 200 hours of operation; (over 90# oil)
(2) Lubricate the bearings of the machine every 200 hours of operation, add more than 90# oil to the rolling bearings and sliding bearings, shorten the time or clean them as necessary according to the actual operating conditions;
(3) The main drive reducer should check the oil quantity every 200 hours of operation. If it is insufficient, it should be refueled in time. The lubricant should be replaced every 3000 hours or half a year (the limit is reached first); (the viscosity of the lubricating oil is 460~680 The industrial closed-type extreme pressure gear oil, the original lubricant is "Shell" Shell Omala 220, it is recommended to use the same brand as far as possible).
5. After the total production time of the equipment reaches 1500 hours, the machine will automatically lock and maintain. Please strictly follow the instructions for refueling maintenance inspection and make corresponding records. After refueling maintenance, contact the manufacturer to release the maintenance lock. (Product replacement, some products do not have this function)
6. Clean the vacuum filter bag regularly (once a week) to avoid damage caused by debris or dust sucked into the vacuum pump.