Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-04 Origin: Site
Application of blister packaging machine
Blister packaging machine is also known as blow molding packaging machine, it USES plastic film or foam sheet, and heat seal, cut, etc. The blister regulator is mainly blister machine and heat seal machine. Usually used in the medical food packaging industry, the size and shape of bubble shells, vacuoles and bubble boxes used for packaging blister hoods vary with the shape of the packaging items; In addition, there are many types of blister packaging machines and various blister packaging methods. The basic principles of packaging bubble shape, the process is as follows: in view of its importance relative to the production of drug packaging relatively fixed, health and safety, so it should be automatic filling line, from the production automation process to complete, can also print leaflets, cartons, etc. Combine the supply chain process with the automatic packaging of packaging materials.
(1) Unfold the plastic sheet and move forward;
(2) Heating softening plate, pressing mold (compressed air) or foam (vacuum);
(3) Use automatic feeding to fill the product;
(4) Verify that the molding and packing quality are satisfactory; Frequent use of light detectors in automated production lines; When defective products are detected, waste signals are sent to the storage equipment, and waste is automatically eliminated during stamping.
(5) The aluminum foil dialysate paper substrate is covered with a filled bubble cap;
(6) The bubble wrap and the material are sealed together with a substrate or a roll heat packer;
(7) Print batch number and batch number on the back of the substrate;
(8) Cut into separate packaging units. Once the collection process is complete, the scrap removal facility is processed based on signals stored in memory;
(9) Packaging instructions, i.e. boxes, become sales packaging.