Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-27 Origin: Site
Change the dosing plate and filling rod of the capsule filling machine
1. Loosen the fastening screw and lift the powder hopper with the help of spring spring;
2. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the remaining powder in the ring;
3. Turn the main motor with the handle to make the punching rod seat disk in the highest position;
4. Loosen the cover nut and turn the knob clockwise to make the pressing plate and filling gripper rise and lift;
5. Remove the small pressing plate screw with long holes under the gripper and remove the filling rod. After replacing the filling rod, tighten the screws on the small pressing plate and wait for installation;
6. First, loosen the screws on the bar board and pull out the bar upward, unscrew the two fastening screws on both ends of the cover plate of the powder holding ring, rotate the main motor with the handle accordingly, loosen the four fastening screws that fix the powder holding ring, slowly lift the powder holding ring and the cover plate together with the dose plate and take them out from the side, and there is no need to remove the punch holder plate;
7. Remove the screws fastening the dosimetric plates with a special wrench, and then remove the dosimetric plates;
8. After the powder in the pedestal is cleaned, install the dosing plate of another specification to be replaced. After installing the three fastening screws, do not tighten them;
9. Rotate the main motor with the handle accordingly to lower the punching rod seat disk to the lowest position. Insert the two dose-disk correction rods into the holes in different positions of the punching rod seat disk respectively. Then carefully rotate and tighten the three screws. After tightening, if the adjusting rod cannot insert the hole of the dose plate smoothly, it must be adjusted again until it is inserted smoothly.
10. Put the powder holding ring and the cover plate into position from the side, turn the machine with the handle, and tighten the four screws fixing the powder holding ring. If the dose plate replaced is thicker than the original one, adjust the powder distributor upward first;
11. Tighten the fixing screw of the cover plate, carefully adjust the height of the powder distributor so that the gap between the powder distributor and the dosimeter is between 0.05 and 0.1mm, and then screw the locking nut;
12. Install the filling rod, gripper and pressing plate in place and tighten the cap nut.