Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-21 Origin: Site
Lubrication of the parts of the tablet press
The lubrication process of rotary sheet pressing machine should be noted as follows:
1. The lubrication of general parts of the machine is equipped with oil cup and nozzle on the appearance of the parts. Butter and oil can be filled respectively according to the type of oil cup.
2. The top cover of the glass oil cup is lubricated with the rotary table and bearings at 2-4 drops per minute during operation.
3. The oil cup of the screw cap on the worm is the lubrication of the worm and worm wheel, which is added according to the actual lubrication condition in operation.
4. The two ends of the transmission shaft are equipped with rolling bearings, and the shaft housing is equipped with oil nozzles, which can be refueled once every two weeks, and the oil gun is pressed in.
5. The tail of the punching rod and the curve rail guide shall be lubricated with butter. It shall not be too much, so as to prevent grease from seeping into the powder and affecting the quality of the tablet.
6. During refueling, care should be taken not to spill the oil out of the cup, let alone around the machine and on the ground, as the oil is easy to stain the material and affect the quality of the tablet.