Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-15 Origin: Site
Maintenance of capsule filling machine
1. When the machine runs normally for a long time, when a batch of drugs is changed or shut down for a long time, the parts in direct contact with the drugs should be cleaned regularly.
2. The transmission mechanism under the working platform of the machine tool should be constantly added with appropriate lubricant to reduce the wear of parts.
3. The main transmission reducer should be checked once a month to see if the oil is insufficient, and it should be replenished timely. The oil should be changed every 6 months; Change the oil every 3000 hours. Oil should be used as a rule of thumb.
4.Safety protection clutch, normal load overload clutch does not slip, but due to long-term use may appear slip phenomenon, when the clutch sliding phenomenon, may be the screw nut to tighten, to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
5. The vacuum system of the vacuum separator in the filling capsule is mainly used to put the cover on the body after the upper and lower modules of the vacuum capsule. The cover cannot be put on the capsule body, and subsequent filling is impossible. The vacuum separator moves up and down once at each position of the machine's rotating disc, and the machine axis rotates once. If the separation of the cap body is not smooth, the distance between the vacuum separator and the planned module must be checked. The distance is too small, which may easily cause deformation of the module. The position of the separator needs to be adjusted by rotating the motor shaft with the handlebar, adding the vacuum separator to the highest position, turning the rod to adjust the vacuum separator, and then locking the nut, processing the test of the main motor shaft to rotate to the appropriate time. The vacuum reading is on the vacuum gauge on the machine control panel. When the vacuum degree is too high, the vacuum valve can be opened correctly. When the vacuum is too low, the vacuum valve can be closed correctly.
6. The transmission current should be checked once a week, and an appropriate amount of grease should be added if necessary, so as to tighten it again. When the current is too large, it is necessary to switch the voltage of the regulating device of the runner, but it cannot be opened without pulling the chain, which does not affect the whole moving mechanism.