Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-02 Origin: Site
Requirements for blister packaging materials
Blister packaging is to directly contact with the drug, some of the drug storage for a long time, the quality of medical packaging is directly related to the quality of the drug, related to human health and safety. Therefore, the requirements for pharmaceutical packaging are as follows
(1) Packaging materials should be non-corrosive, and have insect, moth, microbial inhibition and other properties to protect product safety.
(2) Packaging materials should have good barrier performance. Packaging materials should be able to prevent moisture, steam, gas, light, aroma, odor, heat, etc.
(3) Packaging materials should be suitable for processing, facilitate the mechanization and automation of packaging operations, in order to adapt to large-scale industrial production should be suitable for printing, convenient printing packaging logo.
(4) Packaging materials should have certain strength, toughness and elasticity, which can effectively protect products to adapt to pressure and impact. Vibration and other static and dynamic factors.
(5) Packaging materials should have good economic performance, convenient materials, low cost, after use of packaging materials and packaging containers should be easy to handle, do not pollute the environment, so as not to cause public harm.