Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-01 Origin: Site
Tablet press to produce abnormal sound how to do?
1. Synchronous belt is not parallel, resulting in friction and abnormal sound. The solution is to adjust the motor so that the synchronous pulley on the spindle is parallel to the synchronous pulley on the worm shaft.
2. The reduction box is short of oil, resulting in increased friction and noise. The condition of lubricating oil should be checked regularly.
3. Slight friction between the turntable and the baffle plate (feeder) produces noise. The solution is to adjust the gap between the baffle plate (feeder) and the turntable;
4. If individual bearings are short of oil or damaged, lubricating oil should be applied or damaged bearings should be replaced;
5. The punch rod plug is not flexible in punching and rotation. The solution is to press the tablet room regular clearance, cleaning the rod.