Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-01 Origin: Site
The turntable failure of tablet press and its solution
The turntable of the rotary tablet press is a circular disc, and the punching rod holes and the middle die holes are evenly distributed in the periphery. When the punching rod rotates under the drive of the main shaft, the punching rod moves up and down along the curved guide rail, so as to complete the tablet pressing process. The rotary table is the main working part of the tablet press. In the continuous working process, the common failure problems are:
(1) punch hole or die hole after long-term wear caused by two holes coaxiality does not meet the requirements
(2) The upward movement of the turntable affects the filling or the flake release
(3) the loosening of the top wire of the middle die causes the upward movement of the middle die
(4) the top wire of the middle die does not work
Analysis and solutions:
(1) in the process of use, punching rod hole and die hole due to different degrees of wear will likely appear different axial phenomenon, so that the punching rod moving up and down friction force increases, serious causes can not be normal music. In view of this situation, if the production of tasks, can be used Temporarily plug the hole of the punching die in an unnecessary way to maintain production, and then carry out maintenance when the production task is not tight. If the wear is not very serious, the coaxiality can be restored by reaming the rod hole, and the rotary table needs to be replaced when the wear is serious.
(2) the upward movement of the turntable is generally caused by the loosening of the taper locking block of the fixed turntable, which can be solved by vertical fixation.
(3) the upward movement of the middle die is mostly caused by the loosening of the top wire of the middle die, which is solved by fastening the top wire of the middle die.
(4) the top wire of the middle die is a wearing part. It can not fasten the middle die due to long-term wear and should be replaced in time.