Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-12 Origin: Site
What are the advantages of high speed rotary tablet press?
In recent years, many tablet manufacturers have moved from the experimental phase to the gradual adoption of high-speed rotary tablet presses. When investigating the reasons, I believe that people with a general understanding of high-speed rotary tablet presses will say: "The advantages are small differences between tablets, high efficiency, energy saving, space saving and high information content." For example, our high-speed rotary tablet press, centering on the price, quality and cost performance from six aspects of analysis, for the choice of tablet press provides a reference.
(1) High output. The output of disk presses and similar presses of the same diameter is four to five times that of low-speed rotary presses. That is to say, the same production at the same time, is the number of high-speed rotary presses and 4-5 low-speed rotary presses in proportion.
(2) High product yield. We know that material losses in the tablet production process are concentrated in two phases: fixing and adjusting the initial parameters of the test plate, and unloading protection prior to downtime. Normal production of high-speed rotary tablet press, batch utilization over 99%; On the other hand, it is difficult to achieve this goal with low-speed rotating machines, especially when you choose more than one device, and the chance of wasting material increases or multiplies.
(3) The cost of direct equipment is basically stable. A high-speed rotary press can be purchased at the price of 4 or 5 low-speed rotary presses, but the low-speed rotary press must be equipped with a variety of supporting equipment, and the overall calculation changes little.
(4) Energy conservation and consumption reduction. A high-speed rotating machine requires about 20 square meters of purification room, while a low-speed rotating machine requires a total of 40 to 60 square meters. As the required purification area increases, the amount of air to be purified will also be proportional to the production process, and the cost difference of the required purification air cannot be ignored. In addition, in the process of tablet pressing, in addition to the main tablet pressing machine, each main tablet pressing machine should be equipped with lifting loader, vacuum cleaner, tablet pressing machine, metal detection machine and other auxiliary equipment. So the total energy consumption, like the energy consumption of a purification system, is a staggering number.
(5) Labor costs have been significantly reduced. National pharmaceutical companies usually have one or two operators for each tablet press. For high speed rotary tablet press, due to the automatic control of tablet quality and other functions, one person can operate multiple equipment.
(6) Equipment management cost has been greatly reduced. Daily cleaning and maintenance of the tablet press is essential. In addition to the labor costs, a large number of consumables are required, including drinking water, purified water, detergents, disinfectants, and anti-rust oils, to protect the tablet press. Obviously, the advantages of a set of equipment over a variety of devices are obvious. Of course, there is a glitch in choosing a high-speed rotary press - the production schedule risk. The sudden stop of production in case of failure has a significant impact on production; For low-speed machines with relatively low yields, the risks are much smaller. Therefore, the choice of the use of the model must be based on the actual needs of the factory, but also should pay attention to the balance of perfect machine function, operation stability, safety and reliability, easy to clean, maintenance and maintenance services on time to take into consideration.